I thought everything was going so well.
I don’t understand what happened.
He said he was expecting to feel more for me at this point and he wasn’t.
I get not feeling it anymore, I just don’t understand when this all happened. I thought we were doing well, I just met his family 3 weeks ago.
It hurts everywhere.
So my birthday is coming up (22 in 22 days!), and boyfriend and I are going to the Aquarium for my birthday, and since his family lives pretty close to the Aquarium he suggested we go a day early, go shooting and all that jazz on his families ranch, and sleep over there also (on a super cute obnoxious side note He told me I get a nice king size bed all to myself while he has to sleep on the couch because sharing is not allowed).
Now I’m stoked on that! But I’m so nervous. I know I have plenty of time to prepare, but I’m always a big ball of anxiety and awkward and I really really want them to like me. Oh lord.
But again I’m so excited that he wants me to meet his family. And I’m excited to meet them.
Any advice good people of tumblr?
Bacon roses. #ValentinesDay #Broquet #Bacon #BestGirlfriendAwardGoesTo
Made the boyfriend bacon roses.
This was one of my favorite parts of the movie.
I’m a true blue out in the woods, dirt bike loving, supercross watching, redneck.
Its great. I tried to hide that part of me in the past but I can’t. Its who I am.
Best part is, Boyfriends a redneck just like me.
When is it okay to change your relationship status?
What are the rules here?
Do I wait for him?
Do I do it?
Do we have to have a talk about it?
He asked me last night to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes!
He was going to wait until midnight but his friend sorta made it happen a little earlier.
But it was cute and I’m really happy.
Only problem is, I don’t know how to girlfriend.
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself."
Let ‘em know Fitblrs! :))
For my best friends 21st birthday.
But before I go I want to be in great, amazing, fit, hot shape. That means gaining weight…
What gaining? Yes I have to gain weight in order to look good. Over summer after some emotional distress I lost 12 pounds and I look it.
I want my ass back and i want firm thighs and arms and solid abs.
So with that being said who wants to get fit with me?